The Diabetes MILES Study team are pleased to make experts available for consultancy, research collaboration, contract research, speaking engagements, as well as media enquiries.
We welcome all enquiries and requests for information from clinicians, researchers, policy makers, industry, people with diabetes and their families, media and potential sponsors.
Examples of expert presentation and media engagements are provided below.
- 8 August 2014 – Miles Youth Study
- 16 July 2015 – Psychological wellbeing a serious issue for teenagers with diabetes and families
- 31 January 2017 – The Limbic: Diabetes impacts psychological health: MILES-2
- 16 July 2015 – Limbic – Anxiety reported by a quarter of teens with diabetes: survey
- 16 July 2015 – Australian Journal of Pharmacy – Diabetes linked to mood disorder in young people
- 16 July 2015 – Triple J & ABC Radio – Diabetic children at greater risk of depression and anxiety: study
- 7 April 2017 – Philtimes – Strong link between diabetes and depression
- 15 April 2016 – The Newcastle Herald – People living with Insulin-dependent diabetes feel burnt out, survey says
- 16 July 2015 – ABC – Anxiety, depression found in quarter of teens with type 1 diabetes, survey says
- 16 July 2015 – Nine News – Type 1 diabetes causes anxiety for teens
If you would like to speak with one of our experts, please contact us with any enquiries or requests.